[OM] Re: Got it!

Subject: [OM] Re: Got it!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:03:46 +1100
You are displaying all the signs of Red Spot Fever. This is a
degenerative neurological disorder which may lead to uncontrollable
spending sprees (by comparison, Zuikoholism is a mild disorder),
obsessive resolution disorder, theft paranoia and severe
mechanophilia. The so-called LUG support groups only serve to
exacebate the various delusions and behaviours.
The terminal stage is the 'Engraved Script' syndrome where you
regress to ancient screw mounts which are really impossible to load.
Even if you can hand trim a long film leader by eye.
As to solidity, lift an M3 - feels like a solid block of metal.
Now go serious and put some black tape over that spot so you can
pretend that getting the image is more important than the tool.
Enjoy.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx