[OM] Re: Got it!

Subject: [OM] Re: Got it!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:15:37 -0500
Glad to hear you *finally* have it in hand!

Leicaphiles examine gear with a one of those headband magnifiers or a
jeweler's loupe -- seriously!  I've seen 'em do it.  As such,
condition considerations are, ahem, magnified for Leica gear.  Kind of
like the prices . . .  ;o)

You're heading in the right direction with the Provia.  You'll really
be able to see the best the kit has to offer with chrome originals.

It will also do exceptionally well with B&W.  Forgive my memory -- do
you have your own darkroom?  I'm thinking not, but . . .  There a
certain list member that offers B&W processing and he seems to be
shooting more film lately so you might check with him.

As to your other question:

http://www.forloren.dk/lbf/LeicaM6manual.htm

And yes, it is in English!

Have fun!/ScottGee1