[OM] Re: Hosting images

Subject: [OM] Re: Hosting images
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:30:02 -0500
I have to correct my previous post.  The Balvenie sampler included a
12 y.o., not a 10.  BTW, I wouldn't lust for the 21 y.o.; it lacked
character.  But then its subtleties may have escaped me.

While we're on the subject, has anyone tried:

Aberfeldy 12 y.o.?

Aberlour 10 y.o.?

Bruichladdich 10 y.o.?

Glenmorangie 10 y.o.? 12 y.o. (all the different 'flavors')?

Highland Park 12 y.o.?

You'll note these are 'budget' single malts.  No point asking about
drams I won't be able to enjoy!

:D

ScottGee1