[OM] Re: Hosting images

Subject: [OM] Re: Hosting images
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:12:40 -0000
It's a mile away from Balvenie in character, but Talisker certainly has that
"something" - but I need to research the other two you mention, Scott.
Dalmore is our local distillery - it's just across the firth from here, and
is rumoured to have been all but sold to a foreign investor.  From India,
where the demand is apparently rocketing.

An accusation such as you intimate would not be a sign of ungentlemanliness,
in my view, but a sign of a discerning mind. I would take it as a
compliment.  A compliment to a fine whisky, thank you, I'll have another.

Hic

:-)

--
Piers