[OM] Re: OT Me, KEH, and waiting on the Leica stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Me, KEH, and waiting on the Leica stuff
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:17:35 +1100

> Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Since one of my many jobs around the house is making sure the bills get
> paid, I can relate.  That's scary. :)  I do pay bills immediately though

Over the last few years I've adopted a policy of of paying bills on a nominated
day of the month.  I have the occasional agro conversation with (usually) the
gas or electricity company over their "reminder" (more like threatening)
letters.  It's good sport, I ask them to check my payment history and tell me
if I'm likely to default on a payment.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com