[OM] Re: Hood for 24/2 (Was WTB)

Subject: [OM] Re: Hood for 24/2 (Was WTB)
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:44:40 -0800
Andrew,

Good to hear it's working for you so far, let us know how it goes on the
24mm as that is one I don't have yet. I am afraid I can't take the credit
for this one. It's just another one of the handy tips that floated past on
the list once and I retained.

So tell me more about the Minolta hood for the 85mm. I have the earlier Oly
threaded metal hood for this lens but I might be tempted by a clamp on
option.

Dan S.