[OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 24/2

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 24/2
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:00:00 -0800
Andrew,

Can I recommend you look for one of the older Konica clamp on hoods. There
is a very pretty rectangular hood intended for 24 & 28mm lenses that is
sized to clamp on a 55mm filter rim. I have been using one for a 35mm f2.0
but I got the tip from someone here who was using it for a 24mm f2.0, though
I don't recall if they need to shave it down in any way. Much cheaper than
the Oly one, I think I paid $5 for my one on eekbay.

Dan S.