[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:47:12 -0000
Don't let your self-perceived limited means limit your choise, Ian.  Just
maybe the seller has even greater self-perceived limited means and needs the
cash and/or needs the space!

Completely unrelated to the foregoing, I do have a Zuiko 35-70/3.6 with
hood, caps and case which is feeling crowded out...

--
Piers