[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom
From: Ian Lowman <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:50:11 -0500
Thanks for the detailed reply, Jeff. It's certainly given me some things
to think about. I'm still trying to weigh up (no pun intended) the best
single lens to hang off my OM-2N when I go hiking. I love the idea of
small and light, hence the 35-70mm, f3.5-4.5, but the longer (35-105mm)
zoom has a certain attraction too, despite the extra weight.

I appreciate your evaluation of the KEH grading system. From what I've
seen and heard, pretty much anything from EX upwards is not going to be
a problem. Maybe I'll do the Bargain thing once (for a relatively small
amount) and see what shows up.

Cheers,
Ian