[OM] Re: OM to E adapter (was: They come staggering back !!)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E adapter (was: They come staggering back !!)
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:57:28 -0800
I am interested in a couple more, but don't have any 'where with all' for
the moment.

When I have time I was going to look and see how much they are compared to
where I purchased mine. I am reasonably sure I got one delivered for under
35 dollars, but maybe it was more. I did get the Contax from a different
place than I got the OM.