[OM] Re: They come staggering back !!

Subject: [OM] Re: They come staggering back !!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:49:48 -0800
> From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> It's like a fungus you can't quite lick.

My brother feels that way about mushrooms. He says, "If I wanted to
eat fungus, I'd lick between my wife's toes!"

I prefer to lick fungus after it's been lightly browned in olive oil
with crushed garlic and fresh grated ginger.

:::: Just a middle-aged person in a middle-aged civilization that has
used half the resources of a middle-aged planet circling a middle-
aged star in a middle-aged galaxy in a middle-aged universe. Enjoy
the ride -- it's all downhill from here! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::