[OM] Re: Budget buys, a bunch of them!

Subject: [OM] Re: Budget buys, a bunch of them!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:36:39 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2007 12:44:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hjlantern@xxxxxxx writes:

If  people here see my list if lenses please contact me off list,
_hjlantern@sbcglobal.net_ (mailto:hjlantern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Suit yourself, but if I were looking for something, I'd post a WTB posting
on this list.  I can promise your that there are many on this list that did
not go to your original posting, follow the links to the many auctions you had
posted and figure that they might have something you wanted.  Much  free
advice is worth what it costs you . . . mine was not in that  category.

There are many who didn't read your post who might read a WTB posting and
respond to you.

Bill Barber
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.