[OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:56:44 EST

In a message dated 2/19/2007 1:56:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I can  get us into portions of Castle Rock that normally aren't open to  the
public, with a nice request here or there I might be able to use  the
normally locked gate in an area by the river that has been left alone  for
nearly 90 years. At the right time, the tiger Lilies are in bloom,  Colts
foot and some other delicate flowers along with the challenge of  trying to
get a good scenic shot without the glare from a tan  oak.

If you decide to do a mini (or maxi) Zuikoholic meeting, I might very well
make the trip from Texas, given a little notice.  I spent 2 years in
California, much of it Northern California in the 60's and would love
photograph  some
of this with a "native" guide.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber