[OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:42:09 -0800
> From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I completely agree with those people who say, now that I am here,
> no more
> population growth!

Hey, don't blame me! I got snipped early on, and stuck out a bad
marriage long enough to keep my ex from breeding. So I've suffered
for the cause!

        http://www.vhemt.org

:::: The Apocalypse has Four Horsemen: climate change, habitat
destruction, industrial agriculture, and poverty. Each Horseman holds
a whip called Growth in his hand. None can be stopped unless all are
stopped. -- David Foley ::::

:::: Jan Steinman, Communication Steward, EcoReality <http://
www.EcoReality.org> ::::