[OM] Re: They come staggering back !!

Subject: [OM] Re: They come staggering back !!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:15:27 -0500
Good to hear from you again and lets hope the sad events are in the
past.  I sympathize with your moving quandary having just moved from the
Boston area to my downsized retirement house in upstate New York.  I
haven't even opened the boxes of OM gear yet as there isn't really any
good place to put them yet.  And much of my digital and lighting gear is
still in the trunk of the car since I don't yet know where to put it.

But I'll figure it all out eventually.

Chuck Norcutt