[OM] Re: (OT) (Long?) Search for an affordable & effective image editing

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) (Long?) Search for an affordable & effective image editing program
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:23:36 +0000
You might like to try LightZone, Brian, from www.lightcrafts.com.
But it's not cheap.  I bought it about 12 months ago and was
disappointed initially, but the improvements to its interface and
capabilities have been rewarding.  I am now considering doing without
an upgrade to Photoshop CS3.

You must be on dialup with download times like that ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.