[OM] Re: OM gear sent to KEH

Subject: [OM] Re: OM gear sent to KEH
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:08:30 -0800
> Subject: [OM] Re: OM gear sent to KEH
>
> Can't say I blame you. I don't want to fool with the packing and
> shipping myself, and have been thinking about hauling this load
> down to KEH, which is just over the river.

You're such a tease, Walt!

BTW: they have these neat things called "UPS Stores" that will do all
the packaging and shipping for you -- you just bring the stuff in.
You can even get away with billing the buyer for packing services --
just look at any random eBay listing for an example. (Winning bid:
$3.47, flat packing and shipping fee: $29.95. :-)

:::: The light at the end of the tunnel is a man with a flashlight
yelling, "Go back! Go back!" -- Sol Stein ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::