[OM] Microscopy magazine

Subject: [OM] Microscopy magazine
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:10:50 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,
    I am sure some of you will find this site rewarding. I am certain
Brian will.   http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/index.html
    click on Feb 2007 and away you go. Lots of Olympus equipment used
including E330, Olympus bellow, etc. and some Very good plant / flower
shots.
  Tis worth while browsing the site...much good info in the archiveed
articles, Not all of it microscope based. You can also call up previous
issues.
New magazine issued each month. Enjoy!

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html