[OM] E-1 and OM4T photos

Subject: [OM] E-1 and OM4T photos
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:40:52 +1300
Hi all,

I had an interesting experience yesterday.  I went to my favourite photo store
and fed into their system four images from a CD, asking for 8 inch x 12 inch
prints. Should be $8 each. I prepaid as I wanted to pick up a roll of film that
had been developed previously and was waiting, and I would look at the
prints while I waited 15 minutes over a cup of coffee for the enlargements to
be done.

When I came back I was amazed to be handed hot off the machine, four 12
inch x 18 inch prints.  The operator had had to turn the Fuji machine off  for
some reason, and it had transmogrified my order into these (gorgeous,
though I say it myself) prints.  Should be $20 each - but I didn't make the
error, and since I had seen the new size they weren't about to bin 13 them
under my eyes. !!

The dahlia photo is amazing (to me) at 12x18.

So I have redone
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/recent10.htm
with slightly larger images (but lower resolution).

The poppy photo is one I have always liked but not expected other people
would like. However, public reaction has been very favourable, so when I have
fixed a few niggling issues, I will try it in the marketplace.

Cheers, Brian