[OM] Re: OT SilkyPix Developer Studio

Subject: [OM] Re: OT SilkyPix Developer Studio
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:30:37 +0100
If I recall correctly the site doesn't link to the free version but the
free trial version, you need this link (posted by someone else
previously on the list) to get the free version, I haven't played with
it after the initial testing but it still works and I don't think it is
restricted.

IanW

http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/download/#free