[OM] Re: [OT] N*kon FF

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] N*kon FF
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:36:34 -0800
That is something that has been also discussed by Thom Hogan who also
has some sources. Apparently  Nikon DSLR mules have been in use in
Japan for 6 months with three different FF sensors. This is the first
time I have seen more than a speculative introduction date. Hogan
seems to think that there will be a 10fps D3H first with a 10MP DX
sensor for sports and journalism.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA