[OM] Re: A couple of E-1 shots

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of E-1 shots
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 04:06:41 +1300
Cc: <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks looking & all for the comments about the dahlia & bird.

Both were shot at 100 asa.

The idea behind the flower is to print it and sell on an auction site as a work
of art for display in a home / house.  It was composed and manipulated with
that in mind.

As for the pesky bird; I'm trying to get what I can of the locals rather in the
manner of the Dunedin  (Otago) museum display of Dunedin city birds
photographs last year. No doubt they are interesting characters, those
Porphyrio.  The current challenge is the myriad of  migratory waders such as
the Hudsonian godwit, whimbrel and many more which summer over on the
estuary here, then return to Siberia, Alaska & etc for nesting.

Brian