[OM] Photo contest, anyone?

Subject: [OM] Photo contest, anyone?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:43:12 -0800
Is anyone interested in a contest that includes a small cash prize
and publication on the cover of a magazine?

Photos could be shot to spec, or come from your archives, but must
fit the general theme of "community living," and focus on a quarterly
theme.

The ideal winning photo will have a group of people expressing the
theme, at least some of whom are making eye contact with the camera.
Winning photos will also need space at the top for the magazine's
masthead, and non-crucial elements on one side or the other that will
be covered with lettering in the layout.

If there's enough interest, I'll post the official Call For Photos
here... just as soon as I write it up. :-)

:::: Jan Steinman, Photo Editor, Communities Magazine http://
communities.ic.org ::::
:::: 160 Sharp Road, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2P6, Canada
250.537.2024 ::::