[OM] Re: Olympus Beats Leica!

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Beats Leica!
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:06:56 -0600
It is actually very hard to get an unsharp capture with the E330.  I'm
used to quite a bit of wiggle room with the E-1.  If one sharpens much
at all with the E330, it goes to jaggies at 100% very quickly.
Perhaps they have scaled back anti-aliasing filtration.

It is an odd comment about the cameras looks.  Some people gotta have
that prism hump on their jewelry I suppose. ;^)

Joel W.