[OM] Re: As long as we're in flash mode

Subject: [OM] Re: As long as we're in flash mode
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 18:26:31 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Tsk, tsk.  More gluttony for TTL punishment.  Take the flash off the
> camera and put it behind a big umbrella or other diffuser and move it a
> respectable distance from the subject.  Now, no matter where you are,
> the flash and subject are still the same distance and the illumination
> is soft and constant.  You will, however, have to change exposure to
> allow for varying magnification.  I don't have one but I will admit that
> the F280 should be a boon for TTL fill flash given the slow sync speed
> of the OM's.

If Mike, or anyone else, needs an F280, I can fill that need. It is in
the running for my least used cool OM thingie. It's such a neat gadget,
but the truth is that I use flash less than ever these days.

In my Zuikoholic frenzy, I ended up with two of these, the second being
too good a deal to pass up. One went to live with Rob a few years ago,
and I haven't used the other since, so it might as well go to a good home.

Moose