[OM] Re: As long as we're in flash mode

Subject: [OM] Re: As long as we're in flash mode
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:32:01 -0500
Tsk, tsk.  More gluttony for TTL punishment.  Take the flash off the
camera and put it behind a big umbrella or other diffuser and move it a
respectable distance from the subject.  Now, no matter where you are,
the flash and subject are still the same distance and the illumination
is soft and constant.  You will, however, have to change exposure to
allow for varying magnification.  I don't have one but I will admit that
the F280 should be a boon for TTL fill flash given the slow sync speed
of the OM's.

Chuck Norcutt