[OM] Re: Taking the sp350 for a spin

Subject: [OM] Re: Taking the sp350 for a spin
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 19:41:50 -0800
> From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> Nice! I think you can see our island from there!
>>
> Not that one Jan as it is looking generally east. Here is one
> looking NW
> to Saltspring. Taken a few years ago in the spring obviously. You
> could
> take a drive up Mt Maxwell for the opposite view.
>
> http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/maple1.jpg

Yup. That's our island. We live on the other side of Mt. Maxwell (the
steep mountain near the middle). I haven't been up there yet. Tried
once, and the 85 biodiesel Jetta wasn't up to it -- the fan died and
it overheated. We'll try again in the 91 biodiesel Dodge Cummins 4x4
on the next clear day.

:::: If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind,
::::    of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Services/web.html