[OM] Re: Is it my imagination?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is it my imagination?
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:34:47 EST

_chucknorcutt@chucknorcutt.com_ (mailto:chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
writes:

Can't  wait to turn a 24 shift into a 48 shift?

Chuck  Norcutt

Uh...  that one will be for the full frame kit. I've been playing  around
some of the old mining communities in Colorado, and perspective control  seems
like fun. I've been compensating in the computer, but seems like cheating
somehow... having trouble getting into this millennium.

This year, the 5D will go backpacking, but I don't think a shift would be
needed for that. I'll offset the camera weight gain by loosing a few pounds off

my person.

I'm really intrigued by the E400. The data I have says body only is 14.8oz
battery included. Can that be right? Even though it doesn't have an image
stabilization feature, that's pretty attractive. I would need an ultra-wide
around 12mm I guess.

Dave