[OM] FS: Vivitar S1 90/2.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] FS: Vivitar S1 90/2.5 Macro
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 02:01:51 -0800

Up for sale is my last and finest copy of this outstanding lens. The OM 50's
and 90mm macro's are nice, but don't go to 1:1, and don't capture the
extreme detail this lens does. It's in very hard to find EX+ condition with
an OM mount. Except for some slight paint loss on the bottom side of the
aperture ring, there is nothing else readily visible. If you look very close
you might notice a few other very small marks here and there, but that's it.
The lens is very clean with much of the new shine on the black, and bright
lettering. Focus is silky and smooth (I love the feel), aperture clicks
firmly, and the blades are spotless. Glass is perfect inside and out. No
haze/fungus and very little dust inside for a used lens of any vintage.
Comes with the matching 1:1 adapter that includes the original tripod mount.
Also has original front and back caps for the lens and adapter, original
case for the lens and adapter (very worn - black is cracked heavily but
could be taped up), 58-55mm step down ring, 55mm extendable rubber hood
(store linely on the front of the lens with the cap on), and a 55mm screw on
front cap so you can leave the step down ring on. This was my working macro
kit, you won't be disappointed in the optical, mechanical, or cosmetics of
this lens. I have sold more than a couple OM lenses on this forum with
excellent references available.  I'm hoping to save the time of taking
pictures of the lens. I normally would, but I am unusually busy with my job
and other issues right now. As always I would gladly refund the purchase
price if you feel I have misrepresented the lens. I'm asking $199 for it
all. I can take Paypal to verified addresses. Contact me off-list if
interested.

Here's a list to make things easier:

Vivitar Series 1 90/2.5 macro in OM mount (original front and back caps)
Vivitar Series 1 90/2.5 Macro adapter w/tripod mount (original front cap,
original Olympus rear cap)
58-55mm step down ring
55mm collapsible medium tele rubber lens hood
55mm screw on front cap
Original case for lens and adapter (black paint is cracking heavily, inside
in good clean condition with separate adapter holder).

Here are some pics taken with the lens:

http://www.imaginenature.com/FL2F0180.jpg

http://www.imaginenature.com/FL2H9934.jpg

http://www.imaginenature.com/vivitar90.jpg