[OM] Re: [OT]: Mozilla Firefox Assistance !

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]: Mozilla Firefox Assistance !
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:53:27 -0800
I am pretty far removed from what you are using, but, at least with
Macs, the dial-up application which makes and breaks the connection
has always been separate from the browser or email. I suspect your OS
has something similar that may be called up by FireFox to make the
connection, but you may have to go to it directly to disconnect. It
should be somewhere in your list of applications and called something
like Internet Connect.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA