[OM] Re: OT Tough Month

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Tough Month
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 05:08:39 -0800 (PST)
I left for a while to become a sea captain?Virtually, I was always here.
  I even had the chance to meet one more list member.  Our own Bob Whitmire.
And he is a first class photographer.  Wife and friends took me on a surprise
vacation in Maine, so I contacted him right before we left.  Unfortunately,
since the notice was short we did not have a real OM meeting, but were able to
meet briefly.  In the week spent there, I was able to take some pixies and also
visit art galleries.  Some of them featured Bob?s art and I can testify that he
does not have much competition?funny how much stuff you learn about what takes
to make a great print, when you are a member of a list like this.
  >So you're back then,   Alien Specimen !!
Hey Brian, I couldn't wait to come back and ask you: Did they ever find that
nuclear cat...?
  Glad to be here
  Boris

    >Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:27:43 -0500