[OM] Re: OT Tough Month

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Tough Month
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:05:32 +0000
My mother was one of the world's most organized people. We used to joke that if
Dad got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, his side of the
bed would be made up when he came back. So, when she died, everything was
pre-arranged, even her funeral, casket and all, and the estate was taken care
of in one visit to her lawyer's office.

Strangely, I'm the exact opposite. Some traits aren't inherited, I guess.

Walt, a complete slob

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --