[OM] TOPE 29 (food) shooting interval deadline coming up

Subject: [OM] TOPE 29 (food) shooting interval deadline coming up
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:22:06 +0100
Hiya all,

Time flies, and another TOPE's shooting season is about over...

As the timelines shifted somewhat, I'll allow you all to take pictures
up until and including this weekend or so. Let's  say until the end of
January.

In the course of this TOPE I'll try to work towards getting completely
back on the regular schedule as published on the 'Events' page.

Alrighty, for those of you who haven't taken a shot for it already, you
still have a few more days to do so...

Also: when your entries are done, you can send them my way of course (as
has already been done by two participants).

Cheers,
Olafo