[OM] Re: She says Sorry

Subject: [OM] Re: She says Sorry
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 01:07:43 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2007 10:52:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

"The One  Who Must Be Obeyed" had indicated last year that the
darkroom would need to  go.  Well, that triggered a mindset change and
since then I have been  in a photographic slump in things monochrome.
Digital B&W just isn't  cutting it.  :(

Well, we've had several heart-to-heart yacks the  past couple of weeks
and it came to light that this was an issue with me  and my own mental
well-being.  (gotta love that one, eh?)

So,  until further notice, the darkroom is back in  business!

AG, this comes as no surprise.  A woman of the cloth certainly  understands
resurrection.  Now, if we can just her to understand  pinhole.  <{8^)  Bill
Barber