[OM] winder 2 question

Subject: [OM] winder 2 question
From: "Peter Bell" <peter.bell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:23:02 -0500
Hello all,

Thanks again for the helpful responses about the flash indicator on my OM-2S
from a few days back. Apologies for coming back to the well so soon, but my
Winder 2 recently starting acting up, and maybe one of you can diagnose the
problem. The winder's motor seems fine, but when I hold the camera
horizontally (bottom plate face down), the winder has trouble advancing the
film. Motor just keeps whirring. The problem is at its most extreme if I
point the camera upward, as if I were taking a picture of someone at the top
of a staircase from the bottom. However, when I shoot vertical shots,
winding is perfect. This is something I can live with, but I'd be interested
to know what the problem is.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

P.S. sorry for the pun.