[OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:35:12 +1100
> Chris Barker wrote:
> And my iPod is helping me to get fit; I find exercise utterly
> boring [...]

You should get that Airedale Terrier, Chris. He or she will
keep you fit, and most certainly not bored. It's like
living with a 65lb JRT on acid. <g>

> [...] my little gizmo has all manner of podcasts on it,
> including Photoshop TV, and they help stave off the ennui
> of the rowing machine.

I keep my digital photos at home on a Lacie Brick and at
work on another Lacie Brick. The "old" 60GB iPod Photo I've
got makes one hell of a convenient transport mechanism
between those two places, while letting me listen to,
on the train, whatever from my CD collection I'm in the
mood for (this morning it was portions of The The's "Mind
Bomb" and Big Pig's "Bonk").

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz