[OM] Re: Just another photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Just another photo
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:52:01 -0500
Yikes!

I guess everything *is* relative!

Reminds me of a visit to the Yucatan peninsula about twenty years ago.
 I was warned about the "selva" (jungle) surrounding Coba.  Unless I
missed something, it turned out to be a bunch of relatively short
trees.  I guess I was expecting Tarzan to come swinging by.

I grew up in Western NY so when people talk about snow, I still think
anything less than a few feet is a dusting.

Perspective based on one's limited experience is an interesting thing . . .

ScottGee1