[OM] Re: Just another photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Just another photo
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:29:06 -0700
Yup. Where I live we have more trees in the mountains but the terrain is
about like that in places. I just got back from skiing at Jackson Hole and
it was gorgeous there. The Tetons are big mountains. Tomorrow I will be
skiing on the Western side of the Tetons at Grand Targhee. More good
mountain views. I'm testing two new pairs of skis. The avalanche danger has
moderated and there were lots of people on Teton Pass which is very steep
back country skiing. There are tracks everywhere. We need some more snow to
freshen the snow and cover all those tracks. /jmac