[OM] Got my film!

Subject: [OM] Got my film!
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:08:48 -0500
WooHoo!!! I can now join the rest of the list. I finally received my 4
rolls of free Kodak film.  They were all 35mm; 2 rolls of 400 ISO and 2
rolls of 160 ISO, 2 of VC and 2 of NC.  Finally something positive this
week as I'm having a heck of a time trying to sell a couple of OM lenses
and a Mamiya C220.  You know things are getting tough when KEH offers me
more for a C220 and a Zuiko 35-70/4 than what they are selling for on eB*y.

Richard L