[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:27:15 EST
This discussion seems to have taken (at least partially) the path of which
of the small short telephoto Zuikos and others focuses closer and weight the
least.  Those who have been watching my Madness sales will know that I have  a
vested interest in the following advice, however I would ask you to not
consider that and think about the question.

"Ever thought about a set or partial set of extension tubes in your
backpack?"

I always have a set with me and can't imagine a kit without them.   They can
essentially be used with all your lenses.  They are  cheap, functional with
all your lenses and weigh almost nothing.

<{8^)  Bill Barber