[OM] OT: Re: Re: A lot, a lot, a lot, a lot

Subject: [OM] OT: Re: Re: A lot, a lot, a lot, a lot
From: "Gary Holder (c)" <gary.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:44:42 -0500
Here, here! (There, their?) We folks from the "Real UT" (Knoxville, TN)
wouldn't be half as upset with the Texas ut upstarts if they weren't also
trying to steal/use "our" orange color and weren't also upset about our "UT"
logo infringing on theirs (in my time in Knoxville--mostly 1980's--the texas
ut sued, forcing UT-K to give up a simple superimposed "U" and "T" logo
similar to theirs, and UT-K created our current one which incorporates a
solid-orange State of Tennessee shape.

Not to mention they occasionally dare to have respectable football teams
(not that I'd ever notice such a thing, if they ever did).

Gary Holder, who has not now, nor has ever had, ANY association with cows.