[OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:27:56 -0500
And that was 30 years ago.  Things have changed a lot. Like hidden
cameras at loading doors to spot employees breaking into packages.  I
bet USPS has come a long way too.  In the early 70's, when I had trouble
with my Dynaco amp, I had to find my nearest REA terminal to ship it to
Philadelphia. REA, now I only see there trucks on my HO layout.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net