[OM] Re: Bean Bag Fillers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Bean Bag Fillers?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:58:37 -0500
The following popped up at FM today and is germane to this thread so I
pasted it below.

==============

I have a small quantity of large "H" shape design bean bags they
consist of 2 inter connected compartments measuring aprox 260mm x180mm
each, this allows movement of your chosen fill to move from one
compartment to the other, and the design is ideal for self support on
car doors and windows, they have a velcro fastner supplimented with a
press stud. I use one of theese and it is one of my most used pieces
of kit.
Available in camo green and camo grey, I have 12 available but my wife
bless her !! will have a constant supply if required.
I have found that a mix of dried peas/seed and polysteyrene balls are
the best fill for weight and support.

will post worldwide if payment via paypal, if you would like to check
my e-bay feedback feel free to do so. ( username yellowsunbeam) Theese
will be posted WITHOUT any fill

Price is £6.50 + £1 postage uk only
£6.50 + £3.50 postage worldwide
Regards Deano