[OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly
From: "David Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:07:39 -0000
Scott,

All I would say on the matter is that this group have extremely exacting
standards ( as one would expect being a special interest group) I have
only purchased one item through the list from a member in OZ (F280
Flash) Now my expectation was that the gun would be as new and I wasn't
disappointed. Maybe I am naïve however I expected the seller to be
thoroughly knowledgeable about the product and brutally honest about its
condition because it was through the list. If your purchaser is so
dismayed at his purchase as you suggest then for me there isn't a
meeting of minds on the transaction.

Ideally the deal should be reversed out.

Dave