[OM] Re: E-400 vs OM-4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 vs OM-4ti
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:09:59 +0100
At the Photo Fair I was at in November, the Olympus rep told me that the
problem was lack of supplies; there were only enough E-400's at that point
to supply Europe. As soon  as the E-400 arrived, Olympus Denmark dropped the
E-500, so that they only advertised the E-400 and the E-330. He also told me
that Olympus Denmark had not ordered enough E-330's for 2006, so that the
E-330 had been on constant backorder.

Roger Key