[OM] Re: olympus Digest V4 #10

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V4 #10
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:07:41 +0000
Hmm, dog-sledding could be tricky without snow!  Perhaps we will just
go trekking as alcohol is too expensive in Sweden just to sit around
drinking ...

In March we fly to Stockholm, take the train to Undersåker, and sled
around ending up at Vålådalen (I think, the itinerary is a bit vague
at the moment).

At the moment I am planning on taking my E-1 and one lens, XA and XA4
and perhaps my C*non S70.  I am also trying to get a bit fitter and
develop a taste for fish :-)

Chris