[OM] Re: OM to E compatibility issues

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E compatibility issues
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 08:26:54 -0700
 > My first question is how is
> the quality of such combinations - has anyone tried?
> Is this noticeably below in quality to the "pure"
> E-zuiko lenses?

http://www.biofos.com/cornucop/omz_e1.html

  has a test of pretty much all the primes

http://www.ayton.id.au/gary/photo/Dig_Oly_E330_OM1.htm

  has some more comments on third party lenses.

> Another issue is with the flashes. Is it possible to
> use the T20's, T32's, T28's, T10's (these last two
> with the power control to worry about) on the E series
> cameras?

  I can confirm the T32, sure, but it's just a generic flash as far as
the camera is concerned, there's no control beyond "fire".

  -- dan