[OM] OM to E compatibility issues

Subject: [OM] OM to E compatibility issues
From: Jose Afonso <jm_afonso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:02:08 +0000 (GMT)
Dear all,
after investing some more money in this rampaging
zuikoholism of mine, I am wondering what is the
compatibility of (never) old OM material to the recent
Olympus E digital cameras (I have a E500 as well).
Lenses, you can use on the E's with the proper
conversion ring. So, I guess telescopic tubes and
bellows can also be used. My first question is how is
the quality of such combinations - has anyone tried?
Is this noticeably below in quality to the "pure"
E-zuiko lenses?

Another issue is with the flashes. Is it possible to
use the T20's, T32's, T28's, T10's (these last two
with the power control to worry about) on the E series
cameras?

I guess I need to put my mind at ease with the money I
am spending on the lovely OM gear... (or justify it on
the pending "family forum/court" session...)

thanks,
Jose