[OM] Re: True confessions - Why I finally set up the external back up dr

Subject: [OM] Re: True confessions - Why I finally set up the external back up drive and another ?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 07:46:54 -0800
I've seen Norton have problems with computers the real estate IT guys
set up. They say to use McAffee which hasn't shown any problems. The
real estate computers have some software to connect to specific web
sites that probably isn't compatible with Norton. The only times I've
had troubles with AV software at home have been with Norton. My
daughter downloads lots of garbage that from time to time upsets
Norton. So far I've been able to recover and she is still using
Norton.

I've never personally seen any problems with McAffee but my parents
said it was causing them problems. They removed it and installed
Norton and have been happy.

My T60p laptop has some annoying problems but I don't think they are
caused by McAffee.

Good luck,
-jeff