[OM] My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #29

Subject: [OM] My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #29
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:20:13 +0800
In the style of antiquity Sweden ship "Gotheborg" visited Hong Kong in
Dec 2006. There was 3 days opened for public, but I missed the chance
due to going to work >_<  Fortunately, I'd record its image at the
last day she stayed in HK. Moreover, I may take the photos with seldom
blue sky in HK ^^

Just a record picture, no special composition. Just put the ship at
left hand side & free the space for readers to imagine the direction
of the ship will run. Besides, the space may be cut when printing out
with 8" x 10" picture.

I got the 35mm F2 after I bought 35-80mm F2.8 ED. I didn't plan to
purchase this lens, I got a chance to meet an excellent condition &
resonable price of it. Most important, I had spare money that time, so
I bought it. Fortunately, I am not regret to buy it. Its performance
is over my expectation. Although I keep the 35-80mm F2.8 ED, I keep
this one too.

For my private opinion, 35mm F2 keep the color saturation of 80's &
35-80mm F2.8 ED is nearly modern style. 35-80mm F2.8 ED is sharper,
resolution is higher than 35mm F2. But I still think 35mm F2 worth to
own.

OM-4T Black, Zuiko 35mm F2, Kodak E100vs

http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album16/IMG1820_001.jpg

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user